While perusing the Forums at Richdad.Com, I found an interesting post thread called “the $40 Challenge”. Basically, it is to see who out there can take $40 and turn it into $400.
The rules are as follows:
1) Start with EXACTLY AND ONLY $40.
2) NO additional money may be added, unless it is profits earned from the original $40.
3) Any resources used at all, other than sweat equity, must come from the $40.
4) Document your process here when finished to share with everyone.
5) No time limit, no race to see who is first, just doing it is the challenge.
6) Keep a record of how and what you did it, and let the rest of us know either in comments or by Emailing me.
The goal is to turn $40 into $400 (just $400, not a residual of $400 a month). Please note, if you can take $40 and turn it into a RESIDUAL of $400, that would be awesome as well.
So, if you would like to track how everyone is doing, subscribe to the feed and keep in touch.
Stumble it! | Del.Icio.us | Digg | Reddit | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Subscribe via Email